Main Article Content
The current research aims to identify the effect of fish bone strategy in developing innovative thinking among fifth year students in primary schools in science. In order to verify the objective of the research, the researcher set a hypothesis, and he also used the experimental design with two equal groups (experimental group and control group) and the research sample consisted of (37) pupils in the fifth year primary school in the Martyr Muhammad Al-Durra School for Boys, which is located on the left side of the city of Mosul, Iraq. After excluding the failing students from the sample, the sample consisted of 34 Students. They were divided into two groups: 17 students in group (A) and 17 students in group B. Group A will represent the control group, while group B will be the experimental group. The results showed the superiority of the experimental group that studied according to of fish bone strategy over the control group that studied using the usual method.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
College of Education for Humanities, TIKRIT UNIVERSITY. THIS IS AN OPEN ACCESS ARTICLE UNDER THE CC BY LICENSE http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Abdel Salam, Abdel Salam Mustafa, (2018): Modern Trends in Science Teaching, 3rd Edition, Dar Al-Fikr Al-Arabi for Publishing and Distribution, Cairo, Egypt.
- Abu Ghazal, Mueawia Mahmoud, (2007): Theories of Human Development and It's Educational Applications, 2nd Edition, Dar Al- Massira, edition, Amman- Jordan.
- Abu Shaira, Khaled Muhammad, and Al-Ghubari, Ahmed (2015): Learning difficulties between theory and practice, Office of the Arab Society for Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan.
- Al-Agha, Daya Al-Diyn Farid (2013): The Effective of Employing the Fish bone Strategy in Developing Scientific Concepts and Critical Thinking Skills in Health and Environmental Sciences for Tenth graders, (Unpublished Master’s Thesis), College of Education, Islamic University - Gaza, Palestine.
- Al-Ahmad, Rudaynah Euthman, Hudham Euthman Yousif (2003): Teaching Methods, Wassila Method Curriculum, 2nd Edition, Dar Al-Manhaj for Publishing and Distribution, Amman - Jordan.
- Al-Bak, Zainab Ghassan Munther Abdul Rahman, (2017): The Effective of Using the Circular Home Strategy in the Achievement of Second-grade students in Intermediate school in Biology and the Development of Their basic Science Processes, (unpublished master’s thesis), College of Education, University of Mosul, Iraq.
- Al-Bala’i, Ibrahim (2006): A Proposed Unit in Teaching Physics Based on Investigation to Develop Some Reflective Thinking Skills and Attitude Towards the Subject Among First-year Secondary Students, Journal of Studies in Curricula and Teaching Methods, Part 11
- Al-Barakati, Nevin (2008): The Effective of Teaching Using Multiple Intelligence Strategies In The Six Hats and K.W.L. Achievement and Mathematical Coherence for Third Intermediate Grade Students in the City of Makkah Al-Mukarramah, (unpublished doctoral thesis), Um Al-Qura University, Makkah Al-Mukarramah.
- Al-Daraji, Hawra Odeh Hussein, (2018), The Effective of Teaching Using the ALEN HOVER Model on the Achievement of Fifth-Grade Students in Science and Basic Science Processes, (Unpublished Master’s Thesis), Al-Mustansiriya University, College of Basic Education.
- aldibsi,'ahmad (2012): The Effective of Using the Fish Bone Strategy in Developing Scientific Concepts in the Science Subject "An Experimental Study on the Fourth Grade Students in the Damascus Governorate", A Study Published in the Journal of Damascus University, Volume - 28, No. 2, Syria.
- Al-Douri, Omar Hisham (2012): The Effectiveness of the McCarthy Model in the Achievement of Intermediate School Students in Arabic Grammar, (Unpublished Master’s Thesis), College of Education for Human Sciences, University of Diyala, Iraq.
- Al-Heila, Muhammad Mahmoud (2008): Teaching Design (Theory and Practice), 4th Edition, Presented by Muhammad Dhibian Al-Ghazawi, Yarmouk University - College of Education, Dar Al-Masirah for Publishing, Distribution and Printing, Amman, Jordan.
- Alhilatu, Muhamad Mahmood, (2012): Teaching Methods and Strategies, Pup4, Dar Alkitab Aljamieii Lilnashri, Alamarat Alearabiat Almutahidatu.
- Alhuidi, Zid, (2010): Methods of Teaching Science in the Basic Stage, 2nd Edition, Dar Al-Kitab Al-Jami` for Publishing and Distribution, Al-Eayin, UAE.
- Alkhafaji ,Dya' Haydar Jabar:(2014): The Effect of the (Gordon) Educational Model on the Achievement of First-Intermediate Students in Chemistry and Their Acquisition of Science Processes, (Master's Thesis doesn't published), aljamieat almustansiriat, kuliyat altarbiat alasasiati.
- Al-Mayahi, Alithar Abdul Mohsen Qassem (2019): Curricula and Teaching Methods A Contemporary Vision in Teaching (Science), 1st Edition, Dar Safaa for Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan.
- Al-Najdi, Ahmed and Others (2005): Modern Trends in Science Teaching, International Standards, the Development of Thinking and Constructivist Theory, 1st edition, Dar Al-Fikr Al-Arabi, Cairo, Egypt.
- Al-Noon Center, (2011): Teaching Methods and Strategies, Noun Center for Authoring, Printing and Translation, Islamic Knowledge Series, Islamic Cultural Knowledge Association, first Edition, Beirut - Lebanon.
- alryami, saeud, wakhrun (2004): The New in Cooperative Learning For Stages Education and Higher Education. I 1, Al-Falah Library for Publishing and Distribution, Kuwait.
- Al-Tamimi, Ibrahim Mahdi Abbas, (2018): The Effective of Teaching Science with the Strategy of the Fifth learning Cycle (E5) on the Achievement of Immediate and Delayed Fifth Pramery School and Their Attitudes Towards it, (unpublished master’s thesis), College of Basic Education, Al-Mustansiriya University, Baghdad.
- Al-Tarawi, Ayedh Muhammad and Asiri, Mufreh Ahmed (2016): The Effective of Teaching Mathematics Using the Expansive Raygluth Model in Developing Innovative Thinking Skills and the Attitude Towards Subject Matter Among Fifth-Grade Students, Arabic Studies in Education and Psychology, p (73), 305-327.
- Al-Titi, Muhammad Hamad (2014): Introduction to Education, 5th floor, Dar Al-Masira for Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan.
- Al-Waeli, SuAad AbdulKarim, Ak-Big, Alia Radwan (2022): The Effect of the Strategy of Diaspora-Damaged in Grammatical Achievement and Improving Convergent and Divergent Thinking Skills Among Seventh-Grade Students in the Abu Dhabi, Journal of the College of Education for Human Sciences, Tikrit University, AD (29). , p(4), 354-371.
- Al-Zoghbi, Ghassan Muhammad Abdullah (2004): The Level of Scientific Thinking Among Third-Grade Intermediate Students in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, (Unpublished Master's Thesis), University of Jordan, Amman.
- Cobern, w. (1993) "contextual constructivism: the impact o culture on learning and teaching of Science Education",f vol. (2) No. (2), December 1993.
- El-Gendy, Faten Mahmoud (2015): The Effective of a Multimedia-Based Exploration-Guided Learning Strategy on the Achievement of Physics and Innovative Thinking Among Second-Intermediate Students, Arab Studies in Education and Psychology, p. (58), 229-254.
- Esbo Saidi, Abdullah bin Khamis and Suleiman bin Muhammad Al Balushi (2011): Methods of Teaching Science, 2nd Edition, Dar Al- Massira, edition, Amman- Jordan.
- Faraj, Abdul Latif Hussein, (2008), Primary School Curriculum, 1st Edition, Dar Al-Hamid for Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan.
- Fathallah, Mandour Abdel Salam (2008): “The Effectiveness of Marzano’s Learning Dimensions Model in Developing Conceptual Comprehension in Science and Mind Habits for Sixth Grade Pupils” (Unpublished Doctoral Thesis), College of Girls, Qassim University.
- Ghobari, Thaer Ahmed and Khaled Muhammad Abu Shaira (2011): The Basics of Thinking, 1st Edition, The Arab Society Library for Publishing and Distribution, Amman - Jordan.
- Hamad, Mahmoud Khalil, Wahid, Ahmed Bassem (2022): The effect of the Knowledge Growth Lladder Strategy on the Achievement of Fifth Literary Grade Students in Philosophy and Psychology and the Development of Their Mental Habits, Journal of the College of Education for Human Sciences, Tikrit University, AD (29), p. (4), 372-391.
- Honig, A. (2001). How to promote creative thinking early childhood today, 15(5),34-41.
- Jamil, Khalil Ibrahim Shuber and others, (2005): The Basics of Teaching, Dar Al-Manhaj for Publishing and Distribution, Amman - Jordan.
- Mustafa, AfaF Othman Othman, (2014), Effective Teaching Strategies, 1st Edition, Dar Al-Wafaa for Publishing and Distribution, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Saadeh, Jawdat Ahmed (2006): Teaching Thinking Skills (With Hundreds of Practical Examples), Dar Al-Shorouk for Publishing and Distribution, Amman - Jordan.