Main Article Content
Self-awareness is one of the qualities that the personality lacks, and the development of self-awareness in the individual enables him to understand himself and the different life situations and that his emotions serve as a warning bell that directs human life to an unusual situation, the current research aims to measure the level of self-awareness and its relationship to the creative awareness among university students , and other goals that the researcher seeks to achieve through the current paper. The number of the research sample was (150) wale students. The researcher prepared a tool to detect self-awareness, as he followed the necessary steps to extract and stability and reliability coefficient using the Alpha Cronbach method reached (0,84) for the first administration, as for the second research tool, the researcher adopted the emotion creativity scale prepared by AL Jomaile (2016) as stability coefficient reached (0.86) for this tool, which is a good stability coefficient .
After the research found the validity and reliability coefficients for the current variables, the tow scales ware applied to the current research sample, and after collecting the tow information forms, the data was treated statistical by (spps) .
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
College of Education for Humanities, TIKRIT UNIVERSITY. THIS IS AN OPEN ACCESS ARTICLE UNDER THE CC BY LICENSE http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Al-Budairi, Hani Allawi (2014): Self-awareness and its relationship to the anxiety of being among the students of Al-Mustansiriya University, an unpublished master’s thesis, College of Education, Baghdad, Iraq.
- Badawi, Zainab Abdel Alim (2011): The structural model of the relationship between emotional creativity and some emotional information processing variables, Journal of the College of Education, No. (7), Zagazig University.
- Al-Khalidi, Atallah Fouad, and Alami, Dalal Saad Al-Din (2009): Mental health and its relationship to adaptation and compatibility, Dar Safaa, Amman, Jordan.
- Ghafour, Bushra Nour El-Din (2008): Social responsibility and its relationship to decision-making among teachers, published research, Journal of the College of Education for Human Sciences, No. (4), Tikrit University.
- Al-Jazzar, Muhammad (2008): Values in shaping human behavior, Al-Kitab Center for Publishing, Egypt, Cairo.
- Al-Jumaili, Sari Asaad Jamil (2016): Emotional creativity and its relationship to thinking styles and personality patterns (A-B) among university students, unpublished doctoral thesis, Tikrit University, College of Education, Iraq.
- Al-Hamdani, Rabia Manea, and Al-Sanawi, Bushra Khattab Al-Omar (2013): Emotional creativity and its relationship to some variables among university students, Tikrit University, Journal of Salah Al-Din Center for Historical Research.
- Khater, Shaimaa Shoukry, and Faten Talaat (2013): Emotional creativity as an indicator of distinction among samples of adolescents with reading difficulties for those gifted in drawing and ordinary people, Faculty of Arts, Tanta University, Egypt.
- Khader, Adel Saad Youssef (2009): Emotional creativity and its relationship to the strength of cognitive control and values among a sample of third year middle school students, Qatari Education Journal, No. (160), Qatar National Press, Qatar.
- Sabbar, Hossam Mahmoud (2009): Social anxiety and its relationship to cognitive failure among university students, published research, Journal of the College of Education for Human Sciences, No. (4), Tikrit University.
- El-Zayat, Fathi (2001): The labor environment for academic self-efficacy and its determinants, Cognitive Psychology Series C (6), University House for Publishing, Cairo.
- Saeed, Suad Jaber (2008): The Psychology of Thinking and Self-Awareness, 1st Edition, Modern Book World, Amman, Jordan.
- Al-Shammari, Karim Abdel Samer (2000): Self-awareness and its relationship to professional compatibility among employees in professional institutions, unpublished master's thesis, College of Arts, University of Baghdad, Iraq.
- Al-Zahir, Qahtan Ahmed (2004): Principles of Measurement and Evaluation in Education, International Public House for Publishing and Distribution, Amman, Jordan.
- Al-Azza, Saeed Hussein (2001): Psychological Counseling: Its Methods and Techniques, 1st Edition, House of Culture for Publishing and Distribution, Al-Arz Press, Amman, Jordan.
- Al-Atabi, Hazem Abdel-Kazim Hussein (2019): Emotional creativity and its relationship to conceptual fluency, unpublished doctoral thesis, University of Baghdad, College of Education, Iraq.
- Al-Abedy, Nahla Abdel-Hadi (2017): Emotional creativity and its relationship to the orientation towards life among university students, unpublished master’s thesis, Al-Qadisiyah University, Iraq.
- Al-Akashi, Bushra Ahmed (2019): The relationship of awareness to the strength of cognitive control among students of the University of Sharjah, Al-Adab Journal, No. 129, UAE.
- Qarah Ghouli, Hassan Ahmed Suhail, and Al-Ugaili, Jabbar Wadi (2012): The Psychology of Self-Awareness and Social Persuasion, 1st Edition, Baghdad, Iraq.
- Al-Mousawi, Anwar Mujbil (2016): Openness to experience and its relationship to self-awareness, Master's thesis, College of Education, Al-Mustansiriya University, Iraq.
- Mansour Mohamed El-Sayed Ibrahim (2001): The interaction between the global components of consciousness and their relationship to intelligence and some cognitive processes, unpublished doctoral thesis, Faculty of Arts, Tanta University, Egypt.
-Naji, Naji Mahmoud and Aziz Taqi, (2016): Self-awareness among university students, Journal of the College of Education, No. IV.
- Averill , J ,R , (1999):Individual differences in emotional Creativity ; Structure and correlates , journal of personality .
- Averill , J ,R , Emotions and creativity , university of Massachusetts Amnesty , paper presented at the 12 conference on creativity and innovation , Portugal .
- Boss , A ,H , (1980) ;Self –Consciousness and Social anxiety San Francisco ; freeman .
- Pulos, D,(2010); Research on college student Emotional Creativity Emotional Intelligence and cognitively , post on January .
- Duval, S , & wiclund , R , A , (1972); A theory of objective self-awareness ,Academic press ; new York .
- Frederickson, b, I . et al (2001) ; positive Emotions in positive psychology the broaden – and – build theory of positive Emotions . American psychology.
- Franzoi , G . W , (1983); the psychology consciousness . New jersey prentice Hall , Asimon & Schuster company .
- Woody .s. & Chambliss , D . (1997) ; Self-Focused attention in the treatment of social phobia , behavior research and therapy .