Main Article Content
The research deals with the historical roots of the Zionist hostility towards Iraq, which reached the stage of confrontation during the eighties, and how the development of its military capacity and its unity had an impact on the increase of Israel's fears, which formed its obsession with terror. It reveals how it began to draw its plan to divide and disperse it sectarian and ethnic, especially after the escalation of its military capacity during the Iran- Iraq war and its aftermath, which overshadowed Israel's fears, which began to mobilize its media campaigns to provoke the American administration and make it necessary to confront that force threatening American interests and Zionism.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
College of Education for Humanities, TIKRIT UNIVERSITY. THIS IS AN OPEN ACCESS ARTICLE UNDER THE CC BY LICENSE http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- Bernard Lewis, The Multiple Identities of the Middle East, translated by: Hassan Al-Bahri, Ta, Dar Al-Yanabi`, Damascus, 2006.
- Dhafer Salbi and others, Undisclosed Milestones and Events in the Iraqi National Nuclear Program 1981-1991, Ta, Arab House of Science Publishers, Beirut 2011.
- The Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Baghdad, No. 2630/13/24/24/4, . Report of the Iraqi Embassy – Cairo – General Secretariat of the League of Arab States, Subject: Bulletin of the Arab League on Israel, 4/7/1956.
- The March of the Revolution in the speeches and statements of the President of the Iraqi Republic, Ahmed Hassan Al-Bakr, 1968-1970, Freedom House, Baghdad, 1971.
- Henry Kissinger, Years of Renewal, Translated by: Hisham Dajani, 1st Edition, Dar Al Obeikan, Abu Dhabi, 2006, p. 512.
- Edith and Annie, Eve. Petros, Iraq, a study in its external relations and internal developments 1915-1975, translation:
Abd al-Majid Hasbab al-Qaisi, Volume 1, Volume 2, Beirut, Arab House of Encyclopedias, 1989.
- Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Research and Information Center, Military Studies Series 5-237/33 T. M, Shay Feldman, Osiris bombing and bombing, fall 1982.
- Ze, ev Chafets, Double Vision:How the Press distorts America's View of the Middle East, New York, 1984.
- Marwan Qabalan, The Balance of Regional Powers after the Collapse of Iraq: A Study in the Management of Power Distribution and Its Representations in the Arab Gulf and Middle East Region, Arab Center for Research and Policy Studies, Doha, 2015.
- David de Newsom, The United States’ Relationship with the Arab Gulf Countries, translated by: Hashem Kateh Lazem, in the book: International Relations of the United States of America in the Arabian Gulf, (Translated Research Group), Publications of the Center for Arab Gulf Studies at the University of Basra, Division of Political and Strategic Studies , 1983.
- And. X. paternal uncle. B. M., Political Studies Series, Israel's Strategy in the Eighties, -270/47 T:F
, 28/2/1983. The evolution of the Israeli military doctrine during 35 years.
- Saad Al-Bazzaz, Saad Al-Bazzaz, The Secret War – The Secrets of the Israeli Role in the Gulf War, 2nd Edition, Third World Center for Studies and Publishing, London, 1987.
- Mustafa Tlass, The Perspectives of Zionist Strategy, 2nd Edition, Tlass for Studies, Translation and Publishing, Damascus, 1987.
- Nazhan Hamoud Nassif, The Arab Position on the First Gulf War in 1980: The Emirates as a Model, Tikrit University Journal for Human Sciences – College of Education for Human Sciences, Volume 29, Issue 1, C2, 2022.
- Ariel Sharon, Israel's strategic problems in the eighties, the development of the Israeli military doctrine during 35 years, I, Center for Palestinian Studies, Cyprus, 1983.
- After Cohen, Towards a New Middle East – Rethinking the Nuclear Question, Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research, Abu Dhabi, 1994.
- Ali Governorate, Britain and Arab Unity 1945-2001. Center for Arab Unity Studies, Beirut, 2011.
- Raad Majid Al-Hamdani, Before History Leaves Us, Arab House of Science Publishers, Ta, Beirut, 2007.
- Dr.. K. And..and. a. p. The Iraqi Air Force is able to intimidate the depth in Israel, Relationship / 701, Subject
- Muhammad Al-Sayyid Saeed, The future of the Arab system after the Gulf crisis, the world of knowledge, Kuwait, 1992.
- Ali province.The Gulf Wars in the Memoirs of Western Politicians and Military Persons, Ta, The Arab Institute for Studies
And publishing, Dar Al-Fares Publishing, Jordan, 2012.
- Ali Abdul-Jalil Ali, The War on Iraq – A Jewish Biblical Vision, Dar Osama for Publishing and Distribution, Amman2004
- Adeeb Saleh Abd Mansour, James Baker and the Madrid Conference for Arab-Israeli Peace 1991, Tikrit University Journal of Human Sciences – College of Education for Human Sciences, Volume 27, Issue 9, 2020.
- Ali Abdul-Jalil Ali, The War on Iraq – A Jewish Biblical Vision, Dar Osama for Publishing and Distribution, Amman,
- Al-Ahram, No. 37688), February 13, 1990.
- Al-Ahram (newspaper), issue 37737, April 3, 1990.
- Pierre Salinger and Eric Laurent, The Gulf War – The Secret File, 11th Edition, Publications Company for Distribution and Publishing, Beirut1993
- Stephen Grobbard, Mr. Bush's War, translated by: Khaled Ayoub, Ta, Al Ahlia for Publishing and Distribution, Amman, 1992.