Main Article Content
The book (Kifayat al-Talib al-Qatun bi Bada’i Awali al-Isnad al-Marfu’) by Muhammad al-Asqati (d. 1139 AH) is considered one of the important documents in the science of men, biographies, history and translations. He preserved for us the sheikhs of his father from the various sects, eighteen virtuous, two Hanafis, two Malikis, thirteen Shafi’is, and one Hanbali who certified eight of them as he knows from their biographies and memorized We have the books they wrote and the books they studied under their sheikhs, as well as the books and literature that they authorized Ahmed Al-Asqati (1159AH), the father of the compiler, and this document is considered one of the most important resources of Muhammad Khalil Al-Muradi: In his book Silk of Pearls (d. 1206 AH); Likewise, Al-Jabarti: Abd al-Rahman bin Hassan d. 1237 AH) in his book History of the wonders of antiquities in translations and news
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
College of Education for Humanities, TIKRIT UNIVERSITY. THIS IS AN OPEN ACCESS ARTICLE UNDER THE CC BY LICENSE http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
* Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal (164-241 AH).
- The Musnad of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal; the investigator: Shoaib Al-Arnaout - Adel Murshid, and others; Supervision: Dr. Abdullah bin Abdul Mohsen Al-Turki; Enterprise message. Edition: First, (1421 AH - 2001 AD).
* Al-Albani: Muhammad Nasir Al-Din, Bin Al-Hajj Noah Bin Najati, Al-Ashqudari Al-Albani (d. 1420 AH).
- The series of authentic hadiths and some of their jurisprudence and benefits, first edition, Al-Ma'arif Library - Riyadh, (1415 AH - 1995 AD).
* The Othaymeen family: Saleh bin Abdul Aziz Al-Othaymeen Al-Hanbali Al-Najdi Al-Bardi (1320 AH - 1410 AH).
- Facilitating the Sabilah for those who want to know the Hanbalis, followed by “Fatih al-Tashil.” The investigator: Bakr bin Abdullah Abu Zaid; Al-Risala Institution for Printing, Publishing and Distribution, Beirut-Lebanon; Edition: First, (1422 AH - 2001 AD).
* Al-Babani: Ismail bin Muhammad Amin bin Mir Salim Al-Babani Al-Baghdadi (d. 1399 AH).
The Gift of Knowers, the names of the authors and the works of the compilers, carefully printed by the venerable Al-Maarif Agency, in its magnificent printing press, Istanbul (1951 AD), reprinted on offset: the Arab Heritage Revival House, Beirut - Lebanon. (without edition).
- Clarification of what is hidden in the appendix on Kashf al-Dhunoun, meaning that it be corrected and printed on the copy of the author: Muhammad Sharaf al-Din Beltaqiya, Head of Religious Affairs, and the teacher Rifaat Belka al-Kalisi, Arab Heritage Revival House, Beirut - Lebanon. (without date and edition).
Al-Baramawy: Elias bin Ahmed Hussein - famously known as Al-Saati - bin Suleiman bin Maqbool Ali Al-Baramawy
- The enjoyment of the virtuous with the translations of readers after the eighth century, Hijridar, The International Symposium for Printing, Publishing and Distribution, Edition: First, (1421 AH - 2000 AD).
Al-Jabarti: Abd al-Rahman bin Hassan al-Jabarti, the historian (d. 1237 AH).
History of the wonders of antiquities in translations and news, Dar Al-Jeel, Beirut. (without date and edition).
* Ibn al-Jawzi: Jamal al-Din Abu al-Faraj Abd al-Rahman bin Ali bin Muhammad al-Jawzi (d. 597 AH)
- Jami' al-Masanid; investigation: Dr. Ali Hussein al-Bawab; Al-Rushd Library - Riyadh; Edition: First, (1426 AH - 2005).
- Series book - manuscript - my copy
Al-Juwayni: by Dr. Mustafa Al-Juwayni
Signs of Qur’anic Studies in Fifteen Centuries.. Manshaat al-Maarif, Alexandria, (1982 AD)
Al-Turki: Abdullah bin Abdul Mohsen bin Abdul Rahman Al-Turki
- The Hanbali school of thought, a study of its history, features, and its most famous figures and writings.
Ibn Hajar: Abu al-Fadl Ahmad bin Ali bin Muhammad bin Ahmad bin Hajar al-Asqalani (d. 852 AH).
- Enjoyment of the forty disparate listening investigator: Abu Abdullah Muhammad Hassan Muhammad Hassan Ismail Al-Shafi’i; Scientific Books House - Beirut - Lebanon Edition: First, (1418 AH - 1997 AD).
* Ibn Humaid: Muhammad bin Abdullah bin Humaid Al-Najdi, then Al-Makki (1236-1295 AH).
- The rain clouds on the tombs of the Hanbalis; investigated, presented to him, and commented on by: Bakr bin Abdullah Abu Zaid, Abd al-Rahman bin Suleiman al-Uthaymeen; Al-Risala Foundation, Beirut - Lebanon; Edition: First, (1416 AH - 1996 AD).
* Khaled Al-Rabat: Syed Ezzat Eid [with the participation of researchers at Dar Al-Falah].
Al-Jami’ Liloum Al-Imam Ahmad - Translation: Khaled Al-Rabat, Wael Imam [with the participation of researchers at Dar Al-Falah] Publisher: Dar Al-Falah for Scientific Research and Heritage Investigation, Fayoum - Arab Republic of Egypt, Edition: First, (1430 AH - 2009 AD).
* Al-Khatib: Abu Bakr Ahmed bin Ali bin Thabit Al-Khatib Al-Baghdadi (392-463 AH).
- Sufficiency in the science of the novel; Corrected by: Abu Abdullah Al-Sorqi; Interviewer: Ibrahim Hamdi al-Madani; The Ottoman Knowledge Circle Association - Hyderabad, Deccan (1357 AH).
* Ibn Daqeeq al-Eid: Taqi al-Din Abu al-Fath Muhammad bin Ali bin Wahb al-Qushairi, (d. 702 AH).
- the proposal in the term statement; Scientific Books House - Beirut (without year of publication).
* Al-Razi: Muhammad Bin Abi Bakr Bin Abdul Qadir, Zain Al-Din Abu Abdullah, Al-Hanafi Al-Razi (d. 666 AH).
- Mukhtar Al-Sahah, investigator: Youssef Al-Sheikh Muhammad, fifth edition, Al-Maktaba Al-Asriyyah, Al-Dar Al-Namothaziah, Beirut - Sidon (1420 AH / 1999 AD).
* Al-Roudani: Shams Al-Din, Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Muhammad bin Suleiman Al-Roudani Al-Susi Al-Makki Al-Maliki (d. 1094 AH).
- The Connection of the Khalaf to the Connected Predecessor; Investigator: Muhammad Hajji; Dar Al-Gharb Al-Islami - Beirut; Edition: First, (1408 AH, 1988 AD).
* Al-Zubaidi, Muhammad bin Muhammad bin Abd Al-Razzaq Al-Husseini, Abu Al-Fayd, nicknamed Mortada, Al-Zubaidi (d. 1205 AH).
- Crown of the Bride from Jawaher Al-Qamous, investigation: a group of investigators, Dar Al-Hidaya, (without edition).
* Al-Zubairi: Collected and prepared by: Walid bin Ahmed Al-Hussein Al-Zubairi, Iyad bin Abdul Latif Al-Qaisi, Mustafa bin Qahtan Al-Habib, Bashir bin Jawad Al-Qaisi, Imad bin Muhammad Al-Baghdadi.
- The easy encyclopedia in the translations of the imams of interpretation, reading, grammar and language “from the first century to the contemporary, with a study of their beliefs and some of their antics; Al-Hikma Magazine, Manchester - Britain; Edition: First, (1424 AH - 2003 AD).
* Al-Zarkali: Khairuddin bin Mahmoud bin Muhammad bin Ali bin Faris, Al-Zarkali Al-Dimashqi (d. 1396 AH).
Al-Alam, a dictionary of biographies of the most famous Arab, Arab, Arab, and Oriental men and women, fifth edition, Dar Al-Ilm for Millions, (2002 AD).
* Al-Sakhawi: Al-Hafiz, historian, Shams Al-Din Muhammad bin Abdul-Rahman Al-Sakhawi (d. 902 AH).
- Announcement of rebuke to those who slandered the people of history; Investigator: Salem bin Ghatar bin Salem Al Dhafiri; Dar Al-Sumaie for Publishing and Distribution, Riyadh - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Edition: First, 1438 AH - 2017 AD).
* Al-Suyuti: Abd al-Rahman bin Abi Bakr, Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti (d. 911 AH).
- Prosperity in what the poets held of hadiths and effects ((without edition and date).
- Training the narrator in explaining Taqreeb al-Nawawi, achieved by: Abu Qutaybah, Nazr Muhammad al-Faryabi; Dar Taibah ((without edition and date).
*Dr. Subhi Ibrahim Al-Saleh (d. 1407 AH)
Hadith sciences and its terminology - Presentation and study: House of Knowledge for Millions, Beirut - Lebanon Edition: Fifteenth, (1984 AD).
* Al-Safadi, Salahuddin Khalil bin Abik Al-Safadi (d. 764 AH).
- Al-Wafi bi al-wafayat, the investigation and care of Ahmed Al-Arnaout and Turki Mustafa, first edition, Arab Heritage Revival House, Beirut - Lebanon, (1420 AH - 2000 AD).
* Ibn al-Salah, Othman bin Abd al-Rahman al-Shahrazouri (d. 643 AH).
- Sciences of Hadith, verified and published his hadiths and commented on by Noureddine Antar, the Scientific Library, Madinah, (1966 AD).
* Al-Sanaani: Al-Sanaani, Muhammad bin Ismail Al-Amir Al-Kahlani Al-Sanaani (deceased: 1182 AH).
- Clarification of ideas for the meanings of revision of attention; investigator: Abu Abd al-Rahman Salah bin Muhammad bin Awida; Scientific Books House, Beirut - Lebanon; first edition (1417 AH / 1997 AD).
* Ibn Abd al-Malik al-Marrakshi, Muhammad bin Muhammad bin Abd al-Malik, Abu Abdullah, al-Ansari al-Awsi al-Marrakshi (d. 703 AH).
- The appendix and sequel to my book Al-Mawsul and Al-Sala, verified and commented on by: Dr. Ihsan Abbas, Dr. Muhammad bin Sharifa, Dr. Bashar Awwad Maarouf, Edition: First, Dar Al-Gharb Al-Islami, Tunisia, (2012 AD).
* Adel Noueihed:
- The Dictionary of Interpreters «From the beginning of Islam to the present era; Presented to him: the Grand Mufti of the Lebanese Republic, Sheikh Hassan Khaled
; Nuweihed Cultural Foundation for Authoring, Translation and Publishing, Beirut - Lebanon; Edition: Third, (1409 AH - 1988 AD).
* Al-Iraqi: Abu al-Fadl Zain al-Din Abd al-Rahim bin al-Hussein bin Abd al-Rahman .. al-Iraqi (d. 806 AH)
- The forty sublime tenths of what happened to our sheikh from high news Investigator: Badr Abdullah Al-Badr: Dar Ibn Hazm - Beirut; Edition: the first, (1413 AH 1992 AD).
Alam al-Din al-Barzali: Alam al-Din al-Qasim bin Muhammad al-Barzali (665-739 AH).
- Al-Muqtafi for the history of Abu Shamah; verified and commented on by: Dr. Abd al-Rahman bin Suleiman al-Uthaymeen - Dr. Turki bin Fahd bin Abdullah Al Saud - Dr. Bashar Awwad Marouf; Eastern Athar for Publishing and Distribution (Amman - Jordan), Dar Ibn Hazm (Beirut - Lebanon)
Edition: First, (1440 AH - 2019 AD).
* Ali Al-Reza Qara Ballut - Ahmed Turan Qara Ballut.
- Dictionary of History «Islamic Heritage in the Libraries of the World (Manuscripts and Publications); Dar Al-Aqaba, Kayseri - Turkey
Edition: First, (1422 AH - 2001 AD).
* Al-Omari: Essam Al-Din Othman bin Ali bin Murad Al-Omari (1134-1184 AH).
- Al-Rawd Al-Nadhar in Translating the Writers of the Age; Investigator: Dr. Salim Al-Nuaimi;: The Iraqi Scientific Academy - Baghdad, Edition: First, (1395 AH - 1975 AD).
* Al-Ghamdi: Abu Safwan Dhiab bin Saad bin Ali Al-Ghamdi Al-Azdi, by lineage, then sectarian by birth.
Al-Wajaza in Evidence and Ijaza: Dar Qurtoba for Publishing and Distribution, Beirut - Lebanon, Edition: First, (1428 AH).
(From the year 901-1207 AH).
* Al-Ghazi: Muhammad Kamal al-Din bin Muhammad al-Ghazi al-Amiri (d. 1214 AH).
- The fuller description of the companions of Imam Ahmed bin Hanbal, according to him: additions and corrections until the end of the fourteenth century AH; investigation and collection: Muhammad Muti` al-Hafiz - Nizar Abaza; Dar Al-Fikr, Damascus - Syria; Edition: The first, (1402 AH - 1982 AD).
* Judge Ayyad, Judge Ayyad bin Musa Abu al-Fadl, al-Yahsabi (d. 544 AH).
- Arrangement of perceptions and approximation of paths, investigation: a group of investigators, edition: first, Fadalah Press - Muhammadiyah, Morocco (1965-1983).
* Al-Kattani: Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Abi Al-Fayd Jaafar bin Idris Al-Hasani Al-Idrisi, known as Al-Kattani (d. 1345 AH)
serial message; Graduated and commented by: Abi Al-Fadl Badr bin Abd Al-Ilah Al-Omrani Al-Tanji; Dar Al-Kutub Al-Ilmiyyah, Beirut - Lebanon; Edition: First, (1424 AH - 2003 AD).
* Al-Kattani: Muhammad Abd al-Hay bin Abd al-Kabir bin Muhammad al-Hasani al-Idrisi, known as Abd al-Hay al-Kattani (d. 1382 AH).
- Index of Indexes, Evidence, and Lexicons of Dictionaries, Sheikhs, and Series, Investigator: Ihsan Abbas, Edition: Second, Dar Al-Gharb Al-Islami, (1982 AD).
* Al-Kahala: Omar bin Reda bin Muhammad Ragheb bin Abdul-Ghani Kahalah Al-Dimashqi (d. 1408 AH).
- Authors' Dictionary, Al-Muthanna Library - Beirut, Arab Heritage Revival House, Beirut, (without date and edition).
* Al-Kamalai: Muhammad Hafez Al-Rahman bin Mohib Al-Rahman Al-Kamalai
- Al-Badour Al-Modayah in the Hanafi translations; Dar Al-Saleh (Cairo - Egypt), Sheikh Al-Islam Library (Dhaka - Bangladesh); Edition: Second, (1439 AH - 2018 AD).
Sheikh Mahmoud Saeed Mamdouh
- Classification of hearings by sheikhs of approval and hearing, Dar Al-Shabab for printing - Cairo (without a date).
* Al-Muradi, Muhammad Khalil bin Ali bin Muhammad bin Muhammad Murad Al-Husseini, Abu Al-Fadl (d. 1206 AH).
- Silk of Pearls in Notables of the Twelfth Century, Edition: Third, Dar Al-Bashaer Al-Islamiyyah, Dar Ibn Hazm, (1408 AH - 1988 AD).
* Banker: Abdel Fattah bin Al-Sayed Ajami bin Al-Sayed Al-Ass, the Egyptian Al-Shafi’i banker (deceased: 1409 AH)
- Al-Qari's guidance to improve the words of Al-Bari; Taiba Library, Medina Edition: Second (without date).
* Al-Mandhari, Abdul-Azim bin Abdul-Qawi Abu Muhammad (581-656 AH).
- The sequel to the transfer deaths, verified and commented on by Dr. Bashar Awwad Maarouf, fourth edition, Al-Resala Foundation, Beirut, (1408 AH - 1988 AD).
* Ibn Manzoor, Muhammad bin Makram bin Ali bin Manzoor Jamal al-Din al-Ansari al-Ruwaifi'i al-Ifriqi (d. 711 AH).
- Lisan Al-Arab: Third Edition, Dar Sader - Beirut, (1414 AH).
Journals, indexes and encyclopedias
* Dictionaries of sheikhs and sheikhs and their importance in the study of Islamic history, Al-Aqlam Al-Baghdadiya Magazine, fifth year, seventh issue, Baghdad (1969).
* Catalog of the Al-Azhar Library for the books in it until the year (1364 AH-1945 AD), Al-Azhar Press - Cairo (1365 AH-1946 AD).
* Al-Risala Magazine: Issued by: Ahmed Hassan Al-Zayyat Pasha (d. 1388 AH).
* Encyclopedia of General Islamic Concepts, Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs - Egypt, (without date, edition and place).
* Heritage Treasury - Index of Manuscripts, issued by the King Faisal Center, (without date, edition, and place).